Shopify your business.
We can help you sell to the world with an advanced Shopify store that reflects your brand and provides remote ordering & instant payment.
Looking for a Shopify Website Developer in Marlborough?
Talk to Patchwork. As a certified, local Shopify Partner, we can help you sell your products to the world, or just take online payments from customers in our local community.
We have experience establishing and maintaining Shopify sites for a variety of industry sectors including some locally-made and imported fashion labels, boutique health drinks, direct-to-consumer imported kitchenware, specialist outdoor apparel, and elite sporting goods, to name a few.
We can help you set up an effective Shopify store – a website that celebrates your products and tells your brand story. It will process your sales while you’re working on other things. We can build your site from scratch. We can help with domain names, website hosting, logo and image generation, copywriting for website content, and help you with a thorough handover.
Here are a couple of sites we completed in July 2021. We like to keep our reference sites fresh, as they quickly change after handover to our clients, but here are two to check out: First up is www.ketz-ke.com for the New Zealand fashion labels Ketz-Ke and LEO+BE, as well as a new concept webstore for The Epic Kitchen. Both have transactional services operating and both had very different briefs, but the requirements for a Shopify presence were recommended by us. We created both stores from scratch, so if that’s what you’re looking for, we might be able to help. We have also created all social media content for The Epic Kitchen as part of a broader marketing services engagement.
We can help you to share your news with your customers, drive traffic to your site, build brand preference for your wares and support you through this entire journey.
We know (more than) a few tricks to get your domain name up the search ranks. And we live to sell stuff. Through Google Ads. Facebook Ads. Instagram Ads. We can help you with content and campaigns, competitions and celebrations.
If you want a Shopify website developer in Marlborough, we can be your trusted confidant and implementation partner. We’re prepared to discuss ways to collaborate with brand new startups, to work alongside local brands and companies who want to build online sales channels in the top of the South and sell to the outside world.
The first step is to meet for coffee and see if we can assist you. We only want to provide straight-up, practical take-home value that generates sales and profits for you. Feel free to ask us to outline our credentials and what we think we could do for you. Share your vision and goals. We’re up for a challenge and we’re ready to help.
Shopify Store Pre-Launch Checklist
We can help you to work through your Shopify store requirements. Cut and paste the following list into a document to help you make notes and plan your Shopify requirements.
- Select your local Shopify Website Developer in Marlborough
- Choose & configure your Shopify theme
- Add logo and SEO information
- Add your chosen sales channels
- Add a custom domain (plus links on your main website)
- Pre-test the checkout experience and payment gateway
- Prepare your standard pages (contact/about/etc)
- Review your email notification settings
- Input your initial collections and products
- Size & add all photographs (we can assist with photographer referrals)
- Review SEO tags and search terms
- Conduct a content audit (quantities/prices/links)
- Optimise all images on your website
- Install Google analytics
- Draft a pre-launch marketing plan
- Prepare any support launch advertising collateral
- Review tax and shipping settings
- Update content on main site to reflect online store
- Install a few essential apps and configure them
- Set up billing and payment information
- Announcements and links for social media platforms
- Complete launch marketing communications
Patchwork is your one-stop-web-shop. We are your Shopify Website Developer in Marlborough. Feel free to call, email or message us to arrange a time to talk through how Shopify works and how this powerful platform makes it easy for you to sell your products and services online.
We are based in central Blenheim, New Zealand and ready to chat with you about your Shopify requirements.